Jazz Guitar Course
European Guitar Academy offers a Jazz Guitar Lessons in Belgium
The Jazz Guitar Course is made for all the students that want to learn Jazz Language. A specific preparation to attend Conservatory Admission exams is also possible.
Course Average Lenght: 3 Years
Frequency: Once a week, twice a month, once a month.
The course concepts:
- Fretboard map: how to use scales, arpeggios, intervals and approaches
- Create your phrasing and understand how to be creative and personal
- All soloing tecniques for jazz guitar
- Guitar Harmony: Chords, comping, simple to advanced harmony lines
- Solo Jazz Guitar playing
- Blues concepts
- Jazz standards and original tunes analysis and memorisation techniques
- Improvisation Theory, Practice and Analysis
- Functional and non Functional Harmony, Music Theory
- How to build your sound
- How to build your music project and promote it
- Swing and rhythmic sense
- An insight about all eras of Jazz Guitar, from Charlie Christian to Kurt Rosenwinkel
The goals of this course
After completing this course, you will be able to have a solid backgound in:
- All the contemporary Jazz and Fusion Guitar Techniques
- Personal Style
- Playing with a band
- Harmony and Theory
- Songwriting and Composition
- Guitar Recording
The available stylistic specializations with the
Jazz Guitar Course
Jazz Exams Preparation
This course will prepare you for the admissions exams for the any Jazz Conservatory Course. At the end of the course, you will be able to own solid skills to proceed to the Conservatory Course without any problem.
This course will give you solid skills in both Jazz and Rock language.
If your idols are Mike Stern, Scott Henderson, Frank Gambale, Greg Howe, Tom Quayle and John Scofield, you are in the right spot!
Gypsy Jazz Guitar
This course is focused on the Jazz Manouche style.
If you like Django Reinhardt, Bireli Lagrene and Stochelo Rosemberg, you will find here your perfect course!